YOUR CAREER AWAITS
Careers In One Of The Leading Hotel Management Companies In Europe
The GCH Hotel Group provides experienced tourism experts and those starting in business with a way into the fascinating and diverse world of hotels. Our internationally successful consortium runs and manages over 120 hotels all over Europe under renowned franchise brands such as Wyndham, TRYP by Wyndham, Days Inn, Radisson Blu, Best Western, Mercure, Ibis and Holiday Inn.
Major Challenges And Growing Quality Demands Faced By The Tourism Industry
The hotel industry is changing at a breathtaking pace: with new strategies, new competitors, growing quality demands, increasing pressure to cut costs and new legal and political framework conditions. The speed of these changes requires a substantial amount of initiative and dedication from each individual, to avoid being left behind. It is no longer sufficient to simply "do your job well". The everyday reality calls for change, flexibility and constant adjustment to recent developments - all of which are the biggest challenges faced on a daily basis in the professional environment of the tourism industry.
- You are looking for a way into the hotel and tourism business, or are looking to continue working in the business, and are looking for the fitting employer?
- Good service and the highest standards of quality are a matter of course for you?
- You go about achieving your goals with determination, independence and diligence?
- Further training and good performance are parts of your daily work routine?
- You have good communicative skills and are looking to solve creative problems as part of a team?
If you are able to answer "YES!" to all of the above questions,
we would be delighted to receive your application for a position with the GCH Hotel Group!