ITB #exploreITB2017 competition - Terms & Conditions
1. The organiser of this competition is GCH Hotels GmbH, Hardenbergstraße 12, 10623 Berlin, Germany.
2. Participation is free of charge and without obligation to purchase.
3. To participate attendees upload a photo on their Twitter or Instagram account with the hashtag #exploreITB2017.
4. Only persons, who are at least 18 years of age, may participate in the competition. Employees of GCH Hotels GmbH and their relatives, as well as employees of the company participating in this competition may participate in the competition, but are not entitled to accept prizes.
5. GCH Hotels GmbH reserves the right to disqualify and to exclude from the competition any participants, who manipulate the participation procedure, the system and/or the draw or website or who attempt to do so and/or attempt to influence the draw contrary to the conditions of participation and/or in any other unfair and/or dishonest manner attempt to influence the result.
6. First and second prize are 30.000 Wyndham Rewards Points, which correspond 2 nights for 2 persons in a double room in a Wyndham Hotel at the winners choice according to room availability. It is worth approximately 350 Euro. The third prize will be 15.000 Wyndham Rewards Points, which correspond 1 night for 2 persons in a double room in a Wyndham Hotel at the winners choice according to room availability. It is worth approximately 180 Euro. It will take up to 15 days till the points will be available on the Wyndham rewards account of the winner.
7. The competition starts at 07.03.2017 at 7pm ends at 01:00 on 08.03.2017. Late entries shall not be entered in the draw.
8. The best photos will be selected by a jury. The winner shall be notified via twitter or Instagram. The prize may not be assigned to any third party. The awarding of cash prizes is excluded. If GCH Hotels GmbH receives no response from the winner within 2 days of the decision, all the participants shall once more be entered and a new decision will be made.
9. The winner shall be announced on 08.03.2017 after 01:00am.
10. GCH Hotels GmbH shall not be held liable for technical malfunctions, in particular malfunctions of the network or the continuous availability of the site.
11. By accepting the prize the winner agrees that his photo and his name may be published on the social media channels of the GCH Hotels GmbH, in a press release and in the GCH Hotels GmbH newsletters.
13. GCH Hotel GmbH reserves the right to suspend the competition in whole or in part, if any difficulties become apparent, which jeopardise the operation of the competition in due and proper form. GCH Hotel GmbH further reserves the right to amend these conditions for participation.
14. The competition is not connected with twitter or Instagram and is in no respect sponsored, supported or organised by Twitter or Instagram. GCH Hotels GmbH is the sole contact partner and is solely responsible.
For reasons of legibility we have decided not to produce a gender-neutral formulation. However, both genders are addressed within the meaning of the law on non-discrimination.