Christmas@GCH2016: Terms and conditions for the prize draw of one breakfast voucher for two persons
- The organizer of this prize draw is the GCH Hotel Group, Hardenbergerstr. 12, D-10623 Berlin, Germany
- To take part in the prize draw, you must book a Christmas event for at least 10 people within November and December 2016, and when booking state the promotional code ‘Christmas@GCH2017’ Participation in the prize draw comes only after the event has been carried out.
- Entitled participants are event organisers who are at least 18 years of age.
Employees of GCH Hotel Group and their sister companies as well as employees of the companies involved in this contest can attend but are not eligible to win
- The GCH Hotel Group reserves the right to disqualify, and therefore exclude, from the prize draw, participants, who manipulate the process, system and/or the draw/sites or attempt to do these things, and/or attempt to influence the draw by disregarding the participant conditions and/or by otherwise unfair and/or dishonest means.
- For the winner there is a voucher for one breakfast for 2 people in a hotel of the GCH Hotel Group in Germany - chosen by the winner. The voucher is valued at 30 €.
- The prize draw is only for booked events that take place between 01/11/2016 and 30/12/2016. Later events or those that were booked but not carried out are not included in the draw.
- The draw to find the winner will take place on the 28/02/2017. The winner will be notified at the start of March by mail. It is prohibited to transfer winnings to a third party. A cash payment of the winnings is not allowed.
- The GCH Hotel Group can not be held responsible for a technical disruption or the constant availability of the site.
- The GCH Hotel Group reserves the right to suspend the prize draws completely or partly, in the event of difficulties arising concerning the proper conduct of the prize draw. The GCH Hotel Group also reserves the right to alter these conditions.