As one of the event sponsors of the Special Olympics, the Wyndham Hannover Atrium prepared some surprises for you on sight. Apart from that and in prospect of one of the major sport events this year, the European Football Championship, all soccer games will be broadcasted on TV screens in the bar area, accompanied by a delicious barbecue.
This is how you can participate…
All you have to do is to take a photo of yourself in a sporty pose and post it on Twitter or Instagram, using the hashtag #WynHannover. Important: The picture should show your sporty side in a creative way. No matter if you do a handstand, take a selfie during a run in the morning, post a collage of the wildest jumps on the trampoline or post a picture of you and your friends cheering when your team wins the final game – be creative and sporty! Having challenges to find the right idea? Visit our Wyndham Hannover Atrium hotel, which boasts a fabulous selfie point with a winner’s podium and take a selfie there.
All pictures connected with the hashtag #WynHannover that are published on Twitter or Instagram between June 6th and July 17th 2016 have the chance to win! Take your chance and be part of our competition! Show us your sporty side and if you are lucky, you will be spoiled in our Wyndham Hannover Atrium. The winner will be able to enjoy two nights in a junior suite including breakfast, a bottle of wine and free parking!
What are you waiting for? Show us how sporty you are and #WynHannover.
Terms & Conditions
1. The organizer of this competition is HHM Hannover Hotels Management GmbH, Karl-Wiechert-Allee 68, 30625 Hannover.
2. Participation is free of charge and without obligation to purchase.
3. To participate attendees upload a photo on their twitter or Instagram account with the hashtag #WynHannover from June 3rd till July 17th2016.
4. Only persons, who are at least 18 years of age, may participate in the competition. Employees of HHM Hannover Hotels Management GmbH and their relatives, as well as employees of the HHM Hannover Hotels Management GmbH participating in this competition may participate in the competition, but are not entitled to accept prizes.
5. HHM Hannover Hotels Management GmbH reserves the right to disqualify and to exclude from the competition any participants, who manipulate the participation procedure, the system and/or the draw or website or who attempt to do so and/or attempt to influence the draw contrary to the conditions of participation and/or in any other unfair and/or dishonest manner attempt to influence the result.
6. The winner will receive 2 nights for 2 persons in a junior suite at Wyndham Hannover Atrium including breakfast, a bottle of wine and free parking. It is worth approximately 498,00 Euro.
7. The competition ends at 24:00 on 17.07.2016. Late entries will not be considered in the draw.
8. The best photo will be selected by a jury. The winner shall be notified via Twitter or Instagram. The prize may not be assigned to any third party. The awarding of cash prizes is excluded. If HHM Hannover Hotels Management GmbH receives no response from the winner within 2 days of the decision, all the participants shall once more be entered and a new decision will be made.
9. The winner shall be announced on 18.07.2016.
10. HHM Hannover Hotels Management GmbH shall not be held liable for technical malfunctions, in particular malfunctions of the network or the continuous availability of the site.
11. By accepting the prize the winner agrees that his photo and his name may be published on the social media channels of the HHM Hannover Hotels Management GmbH and GCH Hotel Group, in a press release and in GCH Hotel Group newsletters and on the website of the Wyndham Hannover Atrium.
13. HHM Hannover Hotels Management GmbH reserves the right to suspend the competition in whole or in part, if any difficulties become apparent, which jeopardize the operation of the competition in due and proper form. HHM Hannover Hotels Management GmbH further reserves the right to amend these conditions for participation.
14. The competition is not connected with twitter or Instagram and is in no respect sponsored, supported or organized by Twitter or Instagram. HHM Hannover Hotels Management GmbH is the sole contact partner and is solely responsible.
For reasons of legibility we have decided not to produce a gender-neutral formulation. However, both genders are addressed within the meaning of the law on non-discrimination.