Thanks to years of experience with conferences and other events, the GCH Hotel Group is optimally prepared for all eventualities and is therefore the perfect partner for the planning and implementation of your digital or hybrid event.
Not only do we provide conference and banquet rooms of different sizes, but also day rooms, if required, and we take care of the catering. Additional rooms for make-up, backstage and meetings are also available for rent.
We naturally take the safety and well-being of our guests and employees as our utmost priority. For this reason, we have implemented and adhere to the highest standards of social distancing, safety, hygiene and disinfection.
Our hotels are conveniently situated and offer ample parking spaces.
In order to offer you the best service possible, the GCH Hotel Group cooperates with local technology service providers in Germany and Austria. In this way, we cover all areas from simple online meetings to large digital conferences.
Flexibility is of utmost importance in order to be able to react appropriately to changes in regional requirements at short notice. The possible number of participants may vary greatly from state to state.
Of course, maximum flexibility also applies to cancellations and rescheduling.
- stable and fast Wi-Fi and LAN connections
- microphones and speaker systems
- web cams
- screens with corresponding connectivity
- LED walls, displays and variable 3D design elements
- film cameras und 360-degree camera setup
- projectors and screens
- studio lighting
- professional graphics, video and sound direction (including in-ear monitoring)
- interaction via chatrooms
- GDPR-compliant data exchange, encrypted networks
- technical support
Safety and hygiene
- Rules for social distancing in all public areas and meeting rooms
- Mandatory use of masks in all public areas of the hotel
- Disinfection dispensers at all relevant points, e.g. at all entrances and exits, next to lifts, at the front desk, in the restaurant
- Regular and intensified cleaning measures, especially in sensitive areas
Distance and number of people
- Measurements have been taken in all of our hotels in order to determine the maximum number of people allowed in each room, depending on the seating arrangement.
- Of course, the usual safety-distance rules apply.
- Only one person is seated per table.
- For meeting rooms with several entrances and exits, these are clearly defined.
- Strict walking directions in the hallways can be defined upon request.
- Adapted menu suggestions that facilitate compliance with hygiene rules
- Plated dishes instead of buffets
- Individually packaged food and beverages
- Priority on cooked instead of raw food
Digital events moved into stronger focus during the Corona pandemic. But even afterwards, more and more companies are likely to switch to digital or hybrid concepts because of their many advantages:
Efficiency and sustainability
An unlimited number of employees and clients can network in a quick and straightfoward manner. Long journeys, overnight stays and board expenses are a thing of the past. Not only does this save costs, but also time and stress. It also increases your reach enormously. In addition, CO2 emissions are reduced, thus protecting the climate.
Increased employee satisfaction
Companies that present themselves as being perfectly digital are perceived as modern and forward-thinking. Not only does such an image increase employee satisfacion, but it also helps in the acquisition of new talents.
Creative food for thought
The new way of collaborating and generating ideas stimulates new and creative impulses.
Presentation and speeches can be recorded and then liked, forwarded and downloaded as needed. This enables employees and clients to read, watch or listen to all important information, even if they were unable to attend the live event.
All digital presentations and supporting materials are designed according to your own brand guidelines in order to guarantee maximum customisation and recogniation.
Analysis and optimisation
Last but not least, online events can be much better analysed than analogue ones. Lead generation and follow-ups are enormously simplified, so that constant optimisation is possible.